9.11.2009

Fall Special.

*update*
October 19, 2009
My Fall Special sessions are full.
If you talked to me or emailed me about a session, but we haven't scheduled anything yet...don't worry I will fit you in!
Thank you!


Since Christmas is right around the corner,
and we all want a family picture
to send off to our family and friends...I'm offering a special!!!
What you will get is a Family Session including up to 6 people,
20-25 images on a DVD/CD
including a custom Christmas Card!
All this for $65 (normally $95)
Hurry and book your session, it is a busy time for us all,
so I don't want you to miss out!!!
And here is a little peak at some of my cards this year...


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

sclifford September 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Awesome Cara! Those x-mas cards are so great! I will need to call you soon.

TheSweetMom September 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

You're cards are too cute! I especially love the one with your kids:)

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP