10.20.2009

another sneak peak...the {B} Family.

What a fun family! If only we could all have the energy of these cute little people!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm off to California tomorrow...all by myself! So excited to go visit my best friend!

My Fall Special sessions have been filled...for those of you that have already talked to me or left me an email, but don't have a scheduled time, don't worry...I've got you covered!

1 comments:

Nessa October 23, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

What an adorable family...great location Cara!

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP