12.16.2009

The {L} family.

I'm almost as excited as this little guy...

Photobucket
because I'm all caught up with my editing, and it's Christmas time! I'm taking off on a jet plane tomorrow with my kiddos to enjoy some time with my family.

I will leave you with my final sneak peak of the year...
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope you don't run into 2 little gangsta's like these in a dark alley...
Photobucket
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

sarah December 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I Love these!!! Thank you so so so much! We really appreciate it and you do such a great job! Merry Christmas and have a great trip! See ya next year...

K Bailey December 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Very cute! And that one of baby R is hilarious!

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP