7.06.2009

San Diego {the Temple & the Beach}

I had a great time in San Diego. It is absolutely beautiful there, I could totally live there without a problem...it is that nice!! (I'm a California girl at heart anyway!)
It was a beautiful day with a perfect blue sky, just how I had invisioned it...however, as the evening set in, so did the clouds. So, I was a bit disappointed I didn't get the sunset on the beach pictures, but that's OK we had fun none the less, and we got some great shots!
Enjoy your sneak peak!
Photobucket
San Diego LDS Temple
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The flowers on the Temple grounds were amazing, but this one was my favorite!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

TheSweetMom July 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Beautiful...absolutely gorgeous pictures! They look SO happy!

Nessa July 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I love the beach ones...so fun!

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP