7.16.2009

A Teaser for the Bastian Fam!

What a fun family!
They braved the 100 degree heat with 7 kids!
I admire parents like these, you can tell they have done a wonderful job
with their kids! And did I mention, their kids are Gorgeous?!
(OK, the boys are handsome)
Check them out...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I love the thought provoking look the little guy has on his face...
I think he was deciding if he was going to smile or not?!

Photobucket



Photobucket
"I'm the man"

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
See what I mean about gorgeous kids?!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You know where they got their looks...

definitely their parents!

0 comments:

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP