6.14.2009

Another Adorable Family.

I had a fun time with this family. The twin girls were so cute, their Mom told me they were practicing their poses before they came...how cute is that...I love little girls! And their little boy is seriously going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes of his! He was a little shy, but I did get a few smiles out of him, and I'm so glad, because I loved his little smile!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

See what I mean...very Adorable family!

1 comments:

K Bailey June 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Oh my cute cute friends! Love the one of legs with Owen's face. I'm so sad they're moving soon. :(

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP