6.20.2009

{Jonas} & his Brothers.

This little guy is 5 weeks old, and such a good baby to put up with his Mom and I stuffing him in a basket, that he is pretty much too big for. It was a lot of fun, even though it was 95 degrees outside. Enjoy this baby and his big Brothers...so darn cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes...this is the basket!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have seen this done by a lot of photographers, and wanted to try it. At 5 weeks, he was a little big, but we pulled it off...I was sooo nervous he would slip though the cheesecloth, all he did though was have a little accident, if you know what I mean :) I love how it looks like the stork just dropped him off.
Photobucket
And here are his brothers...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Seriously...it doesn't get any SWEETER then this!
Photobucket
Their Mom and Dad are so proud, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Nessa June 22, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Man, I get get my boys to hug like that for nothing...thats a lucky mommy! Cute pics!

Anonymous June 22, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Great job! I just love the last one!

The Foys June 23, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Cara those pictures are SO CUTE!! Oh my heavens!

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP