6.29.2009

My 1st Wedding.

So... here is my first go at a wedding. I have to admit I was very nervous, but it went very well...I think.
I definitely learned alot, and I had a fun time...even though it was 120 degrees outside!
(ok, slight exaggeration, but it sure felt like it!).
Here is a little sneakpeak, with many more to come, I haven't gotten to the actual wedding or the bride and groom yet...so stay tuned!


{A FEW OF THE DETAILS}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved that she chose a cupcake cake, I had never seen one before. The grooms sisters made them, and boy were they divine!
(lucky for me there were some left over so I got to bring some home!)

Photobucket Photobucket
I know you want one of those, don't you?!

Photobucket
Photobucket

{THE GIRLS}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


{THE BOYS}

Photobucket
Photobucket


{EVERYONE}

Photobucket
Much more to come...I haven't gotten to the actual wedding or the bride and groom yet...
and we leave for San Diego and the beach on Thursday!

5 comments:

The Neales June 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Gorgeous pictures!!! Those cupcakes look so delish... You are amazing! Can't wait to see some more! Have fun at the beach!

The Foys June 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Oh my awesome! Seriously Cara... where were you when I got married?!

The Wootten's June 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

WOW! WOW! Nice work!! you really have an eye for even the smallest detail. We are so lucky to have you be such a BIG part of our daughter's special day!
Can't wait for San Diego!!

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Wow Cara you did a fabulous job!! Don't forget you're doing my pics when I get married in twenty years. :) hahaha.
It was great getting to know you.
Can't wait to see more, it was such a fun wedding.
-Heather

Unknown July 7, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

THANKS SOOOO MUCH CARA!!!~~ ALL WE CAN SAY IS "AMAZING".. IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN HAVING YOU MAKE US FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND THEY LOOK FABULOUS!!!
JENNA & AUSTIN*

All photographs are copyrighted © and may not be used without permission.

Contact Me

TO BOOK A SESSION
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
cwilliquette@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP